Saturday, August 25, 2012

Neil Armstrong Dies

"That's one small step for a man, one giant leap for mankind."
-Neil Armstrong, July 20, 1969

I wasn't planning on writing a post today, but I was shocked and sadden when I heard the news about Neil Armstrong's death.  He died at 82 due to complications from cardiovascular procedures. I guess this is the end of something spectacular and it makes you really curious about whether the space program will ever have anything exciting as it had before, such as the case with Neil Armstrong landing on the moon. With recent cutbacks for spending allocated to NASA, it makes you wonder.

2 comments:

  1. He has reached the Moon may God blees him and his soul must rest in heaven.........Sorry for him I am shocked by listning he had paased away.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I couldn't have said it better myself. :)

    ReplyDelete